08 April 2010

madrid

Yesterday's post was too serious. So I decided to lighten it up a little today and think forward to Spain. I really want to find a nice Anglican church in Spain, which I think should be pretty easy, due to the large numbers of British expats in Madrid.

I'm not entirely sure what my criteria will be for a church. I am definitely leaning towards one that is close to where I live, and since I kind of love old Spanish architecture, I think that I will probably be more encouraged to attend a pretty church (especially if it is old!). Of course, the congregation, priest, etc... also matter in a church, but there's really only so much that I can do stateside, like look at pretty pictures.

So...looking online today, I found this one. St. George's Church in Madrid.



Anglican, adorable, and hopefully close to where I'll be living.

No comments:

Post a Comment