29 May 2010

Goin' Back! Goin' Back!

I love Princeton. I love the college, but let's face it, the town is pretty cool too. I think it is the town in America with the most ice cream stores per capita. And I'm not talkin' Ben&Jerry's or Coldstone here. I'm talking real, honest-to-goodness ice cream parlors which serve their own ice cream creations. I may or may not have eaten three servings of ice cream yesterday. All from different stores. and I might be going back to at least one of them tonight. maybe two. You never know.

Reunions is a pretty special time of little sleep, lots of parties, and deep-seated nostalgia. I've only been away one year and I'm nostalgic for what it was like to live on campus. I even miss the stress. I guess it's a good thing that I'm going back to school soon. will post pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment