14 August 2010

Back in Action!

Spanish camp is over and I can speak English again!

Sorry for the Zorro obsession last week. Actually, I'm not sorry at all because Zorro is awesome! I was giving a presentation in a class over him and it was just so much fun that I had to share. He's my favorite superhero, mostly because he actually seems real. His skills, though honed from hours of practice, are those that someone might actually have had and developed, you know, back in the mythical California that exists in the Zorro legend. If you're looking for a connection between DNortonLand and superheroes: Zorro can exist in DNortonLand, but Batman, Superman and Spiderman are too fantastical even for that.

Flying back from VT, I stopped in Chicago to pick up my passport and visa at the Spanish consulate, so I won't be an illegal immigrant to Spain. YAY!

After the Consulate, I had some time to kill in downtown Chi-Town before I headed back to O'Hare and back to Wichita, so I decided to make my brother jealous and hit up his favorite restaurant in Chicago: Cereality.

Unfortunately for my evil little sister self, the restaurant actually looked like this:



That's right. Operation Make-Kenneth-Extremely-Jealous failed miserably because the restaurant was closed for renovations. BOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment