24 August 2010

Surprising Surprises! Part I

Friend Adro says I am delinquent, so I guess it's time to venture into DNortonLand again.

Parties are quite fun.  Not a huge part of DNortonLand (Library parties and book club parties--maybe), but every now and then, we can throw down like the best of them. Saturday was one of those days.

It started off with a simple breakfast party of some of the brother's friends--to discuss a trip to London for Thanksgiving. (Anybody else find Thanksgiving in London ironic? maybe not as ironic as the 4th of July, but still...). Delicious egg casserole, Baked French Toast and Fruit Salad--we all had fun. Good food and great conversation--that's what makes a great party in my book (especially the food, although I think a real party person would reverse that order).

This is us (well, minus me, since I was taking the picture):


I suppose that it wasn't technically a party in DNortonLand, since they're all Kenneth's friends, but we'll count it, because I said so. 

BTW: T-Day in London 2010 is happening. BOOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment