15 November 2010

Dear Mr. PC City dude:

Thank you so much for getting rid of that pesky virus from my flash drive. I mean, I know that it really didn't affect me so much because I have a Mac, but I still was really afraid to use anything that was on there, or even to transfer it to my mac and then email it to myself because, well, just because.

See, I've gotten a really nasty virus on a flash drive before. It apparently made duplicate copies of my files and then hid the real ones and was apparently a pain in the butt to get rid of, and I really didn't want to mess with the three random files that existed, since I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to computer-y things.

So, thank you Mr. PC City dude. I know that you said it was a tonterĂ­a and that it only took you 5 minutes to fix, but you really didn't have to do it for free. I mean, this was my first time in your store. I didn't even buy anything to make up for it. But your very wonderful customer service has ensured that I will totes come back whenever I need anything remotely computer-y related.

That's all, and muchas gracias.

DNorton

No comments:

Post a Comment