25 November 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's the most wonderful day of the year! Seriously. T-day is my favorite holiday...partly because it hasn't been commercialized, and partly because it is a day specifically devoted to FOOD! Other holidays also have delicious treats, but there's just nothing like T-day.

Of course, a European T-day isn't quite the same. For one thing, I actually had class today. Boooooo. At the same time, a European T-day makes me ever more grateful for the wonderful tradition of giving thanks for all the blessings in my life. For instance:


  • I'm thankful that I get to go to LONDON (!) this weekend to visit my brother sister-in-law and friends. T-day isn't T-day without family.
  • I'm thankful that I have awesome parents who let me come all the way to Spain for a year.
  • I'm thankful for the awesome Master's program that accepted me.
    • Even if I currently feel like all the work will give me a heart attack.
  • I'm thankful for a whole lot more than that, but I have to get to the airport.
Hope someone somewhere eats lots of stuffing for me! and mashed potatoes! and sweet potatoes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment