22 April 2011

NYR #13: Go Shopping on Calle Preciados

Well, this one wasn't particularly hard to do, given that Preciados is one of the most popular streets in Madrid. Chances are, if you come visit me, you will get the chance to at least wander down it once or twice (or 5 times, as accidentally happened with Veronica while she was here).

And of course, like all of the best streets in Madrid, Preciados is full of cute little stores and boutiques, along with some bigger names.

(I potentially prefer Fuencarral when it comes to shopping in Madrid, but I think that's just because there is one really awesome shoestore that has a super-cute pair of light pink oxfords that I have been obsessing over in my mind since I first saw them over a month ago. But that's beside the point.)

So when Aubs was here, I took advantage of having a shopping buddy and went off in search of some items which are desperately needed here in Madrid: espadrilles and a pair of good sunglasses.

This is me sporting my lovely set of shopping bags.


And this is me sporting my lovely new pair of shades.



They're pretty awesome. And oh-so-very-necessary in the bright Spanish sunshine (which will hopefully return very soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment