06 February 2012

Dear Chris Mann:

Your amazing performance on "The Voice" last night has currently left me procrastinating like whoa. It doesn't help that the internets make it soooo easy!

I went back and listened to some of your old stuff (you know all of those singles that you released while you were still in Nashville and New York trying to land a contract), and they just can't compare to the loveliness that was your performance last night. I'm so glad that you finally have the opportunity to showcase your voice for what it really is to such a HUGE audience (and that you're being recognized for your pure awesomeness).

(I always knew you would go far, and my 13-year-old self is currently telling my 25-year-old self that I was totally justified to have had the biggest crush on you and to have based my predictions of your future success solely on that!)

I know it's been a tough road, but all your hard work is paying off. So congrats Chris Mann! ITC Represent!

No comments:

Post a Comment