14 June 2010

more books



Finished this one a few nights ago. And by finished, I mean started and finished. I'm kind of getting a little tired of all the vampires floating around American pop culture, but not so tired of them that I won't keep reading the Sookie Stackhouse series (by Charlaine Harris). It's a fun, light series and Harris' writing reads quickly and easily. And when it comes to pop culture fiction, I search for books that I will devour.

The one thing that confuses me is the "Never Before Published" typed underneath the author's name. It's June 2010. The book was copyrighted/released in May 2010. It's a brand-new book! When on earth would it have been published otherwise?

I won't make all my posts about books. But since I'm home and not having exciting traveling adventures, it's all I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment