25 June 2010

My current favorite song

About every 3 months, I have a new favorite song.  I'll play it over and over again until most people are sick of it, and then I keep playing it, because I like it just that much.

For instance, freshman year of college, my favorite song was "Escapar" by Enrique Iglesias.  (Note that it's the Spanish version, not the English version: "Escape")  To this day it is still one of the most played songs in my iTunes, and I haven't really listened to it much since then.  Also to this day, if I hear the English version of the song playing, I will start singing along...in Spanish...  So that should give you some idea of what we're dealing with here.

But my current favorite song is this one:  In My Head by Jason Derulo.  I might have listened to it on repeat this past weekend.  And several times during the week.  And then just now as I was writing this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment