26 August 2010

Surprising Surprises! Part III

Of course, since I didn't know about the surprising surprise party, I had already planned my own birthday party for Saturday at 3:30.

And there was no way I could cancel it because we had already baked a dark chocolate fudge cake with dark chocolate fudge icing (my favorite!) and made 2 kinds of homemade ice cream: raspberry sorbet and vanilla.

And there was no way my mom couldn't not let me plan my own party without giving away the surprise, so... at 3:30 we had more cake and ice cream! This time with presents!


I was a lot more excited about it than I look in this picture. I think here I was very intent on opening the present. (!)


And this is a nice little panorama shot of the room with Dad's new handy Sony point and shoot digital. We like it a lot, but what we didn't realize was that you have to take a full panorama if you don't want a random black bar to appear on one side.

No comments:

Post a Comment