27 August 2010

Surprising Surprises! Part IV

And this one wasn't really a surprise, but then later that evening, the 107 Girls had a housewarming party. So yeah. 4 parties in one day. I was pretty tuckered out.

Here is a picture of their beautiful living room:


It's a little blurry and I don't know why, but I'm assuming it's because the flash was off.

And here's a picture of the preparations for the festivities:


It was quite a fun-filled evening. We had Knolla's Pizza, and on the way friend Aubrey and I discussed the possibility that anyone could ever throw a surprise party for her. She decided that it was impossible, since she was the planner of the group. But then at the housewarming, she was surprised by the appearance of her friend Peter. So I guess it is possible to surprise an unsurprisable person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment