23 October 2010

Dear Frank Martin:

You are awesome. Part of me wishes that I had a little Frank Martin on my shoulder to yell and scream at me every day to be a better person and live up to my potential. And part of me is deathly terrified of that image.

Frank Martin...hell hath no fury.

A little Frank Martin on my shoulder (like a little guardian angel) would be so...motivating. For instance, you've got some fantastically motivational quotes:

"I try to teach kids and I demand that people maximize who they are. I don't accept people not striving to be the best they can be. That's what I've been doing my whole life. I don't accept people doing less than what they're capable of and I demand they maximize what they can be."--From K-State Media Day 10/21/2010


And then you have the quotes that make me scared to sleep at night. 


"Wednesday, if they don't come in and compete, I am gonna destroy 'em". 


If I were one of your players, that would have made me cry.


So, dear Frank, please keep doing what your doing and motivating the world. But If I ever get the chance to meet you, please be nice.


Thanks,
D


PS: It's a great day to be a Wildcat!


PPS: I can't wait for November 2.


PPPS: Do you think that they will show K-State b-ball games in Madrid?

1 comment:

  1. So funny! Now that the picture is up, it's even funnier!

    ReplyDelete