28 October 2010

Magic Bags

You know how car designers are always trying to make small cars seem larger than they are on the inside? I think that bag designers try to do the same thing, because I have some shoulder bags that I can fit so much into, I would swear that they are enchanted.

Like Mary Poppins' bag, but better. Because I can see what I've got in it.

Anyhow, my program took a field trip to Seville and Córdoba last weekend, and I used my two magic shoulder bags to bring all my stuff.


Granted, I've started to enjoy packing as little as possible when I travel, and it was only a three-day trip (of which large portions of 2 of the days were spent on a bus), but the brown bag is almost entirely full of homework and books.

So I basically packed the whole trip's-worth of clothes (including an extra pair of shoes!) into what is my computer bag...the beautiful Vera Bradley on the left (Pattern: Barcelona--how perfect is that for Spain?)

Pix later.
D

2 comments: