13 October 2010

I love my mom!

She is quite awesome. I got a package today. It included my favorite toothpaste, replacement toothbrush heads and candy (amongst other things). I will now pause so you can appreciate the irony....

OK, I'm back. And this is not the only way in which Mama Norton shows her awesomeness.

For instance, knowing that she wouldn't be able to celebrate my birthday with me (which is, I think, the first time I have spent one completely separated from my entire family), she hid some little presents in my suitcases, so that when I was unpacking them, I would discover them. I'm still working my way through the lemon drops she gave me. (Why, yes, we do demonstrate our familial love through candy! Got a problem with that?)

What does this all mean, you say? Well, clearly, my mother loves me a lot. Maybe more than yours does. Just sayin'.

And I love her, too.

The end.

3 comments:

  1. We both love our daughters very much. We both love each other's daughters! We are friends. No fighting among friends :)

    ReplyDelete