06 December 2010

Krakow! Part I

Got into Krakow Friday morning at about 9:30.  It was cold and snowing and really grey--Absolutely perfect Winter Wonderland weather! 

Hung out at the house while Vica studied for a test and I worked on a paper and then we went to lunch...delicious pierogi:


 From this cute little shop!


There are approximately 5 tables for 4 people in this joint. If someone is sitting at a table, you just up and join them. It's adorable.

After, Vica took me to a little coffeeshop to do some work while she went to take her test. Unfortunately, the coffeeshop did not have a chai tea latte. However, they did have a chai coffee, which I ordered sans coffee, thinking that it would be somewhat like a chai tea latte. Instead, I'm fairly positive that it was simply chai-flavored hot milk.

It was like drinking a snickerdoodle!

No comments:

Post a Comment