01 December 2010

London III

Christmas Market was actually kind of creepy. I already mentioned the strange mixture of State Fair, Renaissance Fair and Santa's workshop that it was, complete with lots of crazy amusement park rides.



BUT...I forgot to mention the Halloween Haunted House aspect.



That's right. Because clearly the first thing that comes to mind when I think of Christmas is a giant skeleton in a bright red robe playing a violin. It was creepy. Christmas shouldn't be creepy (ok, well, maybe if you're Tim Burton, but I'm not him, so Christmas isn't creepy).

And then, of course, there was this.

HeHeHe

Ok, now that's just funny. Ain't nothing creepy about penguins.

2 comments:

  1. You did a better job documenting the mad crazy of the market than I did. Oh dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. Well, Christmas Market day was the ONLY day that I was in London (whereas you had waaay more tourist-y things to see while you were there). Plus, mad craziness is kind-of my specialty, sooooo, of course I had to document it!

    ReplyDelete