25 September 2010

31 days

So far, I have been in Madrid for exactly one month. Crazy. I'll let that sink in for a bit, for those of you who need it (ahem, mother)...

So far, in 31 days, I have not visited the Prado. I am very surprised by this, seeing as it is one of my most favorite museums in the world. However, I have visited a very interesting exhibition of early surrealist photographs, as well as a kind-of-schizofrenic exhibition at the Reina Sofia. So I haven't been neglecting museums as much as you might think.

Also, in 31 days, I have only visited the Retiro a handful of times. I blame it on the fact that I live in Argüelles, but mostly it's because I'm just plain lazy.

In 31 days, I have visited 4 libraries and several bookstores. I blame this on the fact that I am a student and books are my life.

Finally, in 31 days, I've probably drunk as many Fanta Naranjas and eaten half as many Magnum Doble Chocolate ice cream bars. Also, at 4 Maria cookies per breakfast, I've eaten well over 100. Not to mention the paella, gazpacho, tortilla española, pisto and croquetas that I've eaten. ¡Delicioso!

No comments:

Post a Comment