22 September 2010

¡Futbolín!

I went out last Thursday night with Kenneth's friend Belen and her friends, Genevieve and Rafa. And at one of the bars we went to, there was an awesome foosball table.

Foosball in Spanish is futbolín, and boy is it sure fun to play, especially on really old-school tables.


Genevieve and I teamed up against Belen and Rafa, and I wouldn't say that we beat them handily, but we might have dominated each match.



I would place the cause of our dominance on our fierce game faces.


Belen and Rafa don't look nearly so fierce. You can never underestimate them, though. This is them scoring the first goal of the match.



They might have scored this goal because I was taking a picture of the game. I do not regret it because I came back with a goalie to goal kick that tied us up, so it was all good. And then we won the game. 


No comments:

Post a Comment